Whether you are having a church or chapel wedding, a park or garden wedding or have opted to make the most of one of South East QLD’s glorious beaches, we have something to suit every need and budget. We have an array of decoration options for your outdoor or indoor ceremony to make it absolutely ’picture-perfect’.
All our products can be booked as part of a full ceremony set-up, or you can choose a DIY option.
Please head on over to our gallery for a sneak peak of what we can do for you.
At weddings by the Bay we want all of our couples to enjoy a truly wonderful wedding day. We leave no stone unturned in order ensure the success of every event so that our couples are able to focus on each other and the lifelong memories that lay ahead. Our ceremony packages are here to guide you. Each ceremony can be customised to suit your requirements and to ensure it will be the start of an unforgettable life together.
“Simplicity” by the bay $550
- A choice of the Heart Arch decorated with floral accents draped in shimmering organza or the Two-Post Arbour beautifully draped in satin or organza decorated with floral accents
- 28 guest Americano chairs
- Couple’s signature table, clothed and decorated with floral accents and an understated love sign plus two Americana chairs
- A choice of red seagrass or bamboo aisle runner
“Romance” Ceremony by the Bay $695
- Horseshoe, Heart Arch or Arbour decorated with floral accents draped in shimmering organza
- 32 Guest Americano chairs with aisle chairs decorated with flower balls or sashes in the couple’s choice of colour
- Couple’s signature table, clothed and decorated with floral accents, rustic lantern and/or an understated love sign plus two Americana chairs
- A “take a seat, not a side” sign
- A choice of red, seagrass or bamboo aisle runner
“Elegance” Ceremony by the Bay $895
- Horseshoe, Heart arch or Arbour stunningly draped in satin or organza with elegant flower decoration
- 32 Guest Americano chairs including aisle chairs decorated with flower arrangement in colour to suit couple’s theme
- Two aisle entrance rose topiary trees
- Couple’s signature table, clothed and decorated with floral accents and a love sign plus two Americana chairs. An ostrich feather pen giftbox for the couple to use during the ceremony and to keep as a memento
- A “take a seat, not a side” sign and shepherd hooks with lanterns and floral accents
- A choice of red, seagrass or bamboo aisle runner scattered with fresh rose petals
- A choice of garden games & waterbottle buckets for guests
Things to consider for your ceremony….
Be sure to have a plan B. The weather gods don’t always play nice. On the other hand, it’s good to provide your guests with shade (para-
sols) or cold drinks if the day is looking hot
For an outdoor ceremony, discuss your plans with the local council – they are happy to help with questions regarding fees and require-
Especially if you have guests coming in from out of town, provide a clear map of the location in your invitation (the council can help you
with these too).